2016 Activities and Services
- Maintained and updated the Chamber website which lists all Chamber members, is registered with the major search engines, provides members with advertising opportunities, and is able to be updated by the Chamber staff on a daily basis.
- Maintained the Information Center located on the Center Harbor/Moultonborough town line as well as the Welcome To Meredith Sign at the Town Docks.
- Conducted marketing campaign designed to attract overnight visitors to the Meredith Area.
- Maintained and staffed the Chamber office and the Information Center on a year-round basis.
- Promoted the retail businesses, attractions, and restaurants by distributing the "Around the Towns Map" to people visiting the area.
- Promoted the Christmas Open House, Motorcycle Week, Summer Madness and other area events.
- Coordinated with the Division of Travel and Tourism the major events in the Meredith Area.
- Maintained a Community and Area Calendar of Events and posted all area events on the web site.
- Assisted the area clubs (Rotary, Lions, Altrusa, Kiwanis, and Meredith Historical Society) in the promotion of their events.
- Produced a "Guide to the Boating Services" available in the Winnipesaukee/Squam Lake Region of New Hampshire.
- Produced and distributed the "Service Guide" which lists area builders, landscape contractors and other service related businesses.
- Produced and distributed a "Professional Guide" which lists businesses providing healthcare, financial, legal, etc. services in the area
- Created a "Guide to Wedding Services" in the area and responded to numerous wedding inquiries.
- Created a Chamber page on Facebook and updated it on a regular basis.
- Partnered with the League of NH Craftsmen to promote the Meredith Area at the NY Times Travel Show.
- Sponsored a series of educational forums for members of the business community
- Sponsored the Lakes Region 33rd Annual Fine Arts and Crafts Festival.
- Published a newsletter on a regular basis for the membership.
- Assisted the Meredith Rotary Club in the promotion of the 37nd Annual Great Rotary Fishing Derby.
- Maintained and distributed a list of the inquiries received at the Chamber office
- Promoted the Chamber and the area by responding to numerous requests from local, state, and regional media.
- Created an award winning full color brochure.
- Distributed 50,000 copies of our award winning full color brochure to a targeted audience and mailed the brochure to inquiries received from the 800 number, the web site, and in response to ads placed in national publications.
- Sponsored the Annual Community Yard Sale in May.
- Promoted 280 members of the Meredith Area Chamber of Commerce.
Back To About The Meredith Area Chamber
Top of Page